Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Classroom Valentines Idea

Last week I emailed a girl from college who I knew has a super amazing style blog. She (Brittany) graciously agreed to link up with me today with a Valentine's themed post.

First, before anything else, you should go see her amazing style at HELLO HONEY.

Second, I am excited about how Leighton's classroom Valentines turned out for this year! I saw a similar idea on Pinterest and then made it our own.


So much fun! She helped pick out the idea and she was amazed when her card came in from the printer. It is fun to have a big girl who works on projects with me : ) 

The back has an older photo of her, but it is one of her favorites. It also has a little space for her to write a note to her friends.

  
And if you didn't see on Instagram, here is our Valentine's wall! Each of the girls has a little mailbox where we leave them little notes. They also created the paintings, of course! The black and white frame is my favorite romantic quote ever: "This morning, having coffee, with her" - Johnny Cash (on his idea of paradise). And the Africa one is a print by Abby Davis with the quote from Mother Teresa "Do small things with great love."



Thank you Brittany of the Hello Honey Blog for posting with me today! 

Happy Valentines Month!

Love,
Sally