Monday, January 25, 2016

What We're Watching on Netflix

I love hearing what other people enjoy on Netflix. We have never wanted to pay for cable, but we use both Netflix and Amazon Prime for our TV/movie viewing. I tend to have something on when folding clothes or while editing images. And Mr Manlove and I will watch something a few nights a week after the girls are in bed.

Here is what we have enjoyed in the past few months:



Broadchurch is a BBC murder drama and it is so well done. I was quite sad when it ended.


One of Mr Manlove's favorites being the foodie that he is. I enjoy the creativity of the people creating the food and the filmography is really beautiful.


My favorite. The 90's best offering : ) Any cute quipy thing I say I stole from Lorelai or Rory.


This needs no intro unless you do not have access to the internet. This will draw you in, make you throw things, and then cause you to want to read many articles about different theories about this murder and the accused.

Happy watching!

Love,
Mrs Manlove