Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Holiday 2015 Recap

I know we're over Christmas stuff- like way over it. But you know about me and my photos. They must be shared. I document. It's just what I do. 

In a nutshell, Mr Manlove had two WHOLE weeks off of work. We had a few happy days of roaming around here (Florida) and a little road trip to southern Georgia before we jumped on a plane to our hometown- Wichita, Kansas. 

Our parents flew us there as our Christmas present and we are so thankful. We had so much family time. Our girls consumed much sugar & got spoiled rotten by their aunts, uncles, grandparents, and great-grandparents. We stayed a week and crashed hard when we got back. We slept a little extra & tried to eat non-holiday healthy food. Tried.



Cousin life.








Favorite niece, duh.

There are many photos on my camera roll this holiday that show just how much Kennedy hates cameras. This is just one of them.



Airport crashing.

When we got back we immediately went to the beach- like we dropped our bags at home and went- of course. And we saw a pod of dolphins and found a live starfish. So, it was a sign that we are meant to be Floridians. Kansans, we miss you. Come visit.


I can't even handle how much I love these next two photos of Kennedy, notorious hater of all things that resemble cameras. Number 2 is maybe my favorite photo of her EVER. I can't even afford the very large canvas of this photo that is in my mind.


Seriously.
 



I was so glad to spend some time with my sweet niece! I love you all!

Love,

Mrs Manlove