Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015!


I was looking through images and my planner from this year and WOAH what an awesome year it has been! We said goobye to the baby stage, hello to a new state, goodbye to our families and friends (waah!), but hello to many adventures and salty hair days in the land of sunshine. We've found a church family that we love, some new friendships, and we are ALMOST done with diapers/pull-ups! 


I do take the time at the new year to set a few goals for the next year. This time around mine include trying some new cooking techniques (jaws off floor. Abe said I could be in the kitchen for limited amounts of time) : ), and becoming more flexible. I'm pretty muscular for a chick, but my flexibility has decreased and I'd like to get it back! Here's to more pilates and not burning down our place!

I hope that your 2016 is filled with opportunities, renewed relationships, hope, and joy. I have a good feeling about 2016. Happy New Year! Don't forget to dance party.



Love,
The Manloves