Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Sneak Peeks | Wichita Senior, Wedding, & Portrait Photographer

I just wrapped up my busiest time of the year this weekend. I have some winter weddings and some seniors left, but I scheduled vacation, family time, get-everything-re-organized time. I must admit, I LOVE my job, but it leaves little time for other things besides a little time with our family. I am SO THANKFUL for all of my clients. There were a few of you I couldn’t fit in the October schedule so that was sad, but I got to spend time with SO many beautiful seniors, brides, and families.
Here are some sneak peeks from this weekend.
TWO great senior guys that go to our church. Both I have known for so long and have seen them grow up.
This one is David- I think I found my new favorite photo spot in Delano with him!
2
Next is Maize Senior Josh. Check out those super-blue eyes!
12
One other senior that we did a Part II of her session because the last part of the first one got rained out! Here’s beautiful Maddie! The light was AMAZING!
MF24







And LAST but not least, the granddaughter of a sweet couple at our church : )
1
A CRAZY but Great weekend! Thank you thank you to all of my clients for helping me pay my bills and do what I love!
Love,
Mrs Manlove